Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who We Are, And What We're Doing

Well, if you're reading this, there's a good chance you know who we are, and what we do, but if not, let me introduce us. 

We are the Cookie Pedalers, we make creative cookies, and deliver them my bike in SE Portland (Oregon). Right now we're still in the planning phase. We have our name, our blog, a MySpace, and a Facebook. We have about 5 solid cookie recipes, and over a dozen other ideas that we have yet to try out.

So what's stopping us? Who else? The Man. Cookie Pedalers is just my roommate and I. All we want to do is make a little money while the economy sucks, by doing something we like, and maybe employing some of our unemployed friends. The Problem is we can't get a licensed kitchen to bake in. We just need someone to give us a chance, someone who really needed help when they were starting out. We can't really pay anyone for use of the kitchen, but we will advertise our butts off for anyone who can lend us a kitchen. We have pretty much everything else planned out, but we can't get anything really off the ground till we have a kitchen...So if you know anyone...

Anyway.

There will be two of us blogging from time to time. I'm Molly, and Teal is my my roommate/ Business Partner in Crime. My Blog will always be in Purple, and I hope you enjoy them!

Coming up next on our Blog Spot: Cookie Flavors, let us know what sounds good, what sounds gross, or tell us a cookie flavor you'd like to see on the Cookie Pedalers Menu.

-M

1 comment:

  1. Did you find a commercial kitchen to borrow??

    ReplyDelete